Start creating incredible events with Brella. Let's get started with the Admin Panel.The nine essential steps you need to create an event in Brella.
- First, log in to the Admin panel through manager.brella.io. Your credentials to the Admin panel are the same that you used to join your event. Once you open your event, find the Your next steps navigation on the Overview tab to keep track of your activities and to-dos. Once you've completed an item on the list, feel free to select it. On the right-hand side, you can also find a tutorial video for further support.
- You can add more Event Admins to your event in Brella by following these steps.
- Start adding information to your event through the Details tab. Here you'll add your event info, choose a join code for your attendees to join your event, and choose your event type. It's crucial to enable meeting slots so participants can network at your event!
- Next, customize your event image to your own brand. Add a banner, event logos, and choose a color theme for your event. Be mindful of the color's accessibility.
- Following this, add one of the 16 matchmaking templates or create your own categories for your participants to connect. Matchmaking allows your attendees to find relevant people at your event and schedule meetings with each other. Plus, this helps you learn more about your attendee base and plan better events in the future based on the feedback you get post-event. To learn more about matchmaking, visit this page.
- After you've added your matchmaking categories, add your speakers and your schedule. Once you've completed your schedule in Brella, you can also add it to your website through widget API.
- Then, add your sponsors, create their virtual booths, if needed, and promote them within Brella.
- If your event is virtual or hybrid, add your content (live stream) to the Stream tab of the schedule tab's sessions.
- Additionally, you can use the Brella Breakout Rooms that allow you to host up to 24 virtual rooms with a capacity of 100 people, including a max of 3 moderators. These rooms allow you to share your screen, show videos, presentations, and a whiteboard (Miro). Learn everything about Breakout Rooms here.
After this, feel free to...
- Choose whether you want to allow users to access Brella only by invitation (unique join codes) or with an open join code.
- Add Event Info pages where you can store any information about the event for your attendees.
- Add sponsored advertisements to drive more Sponsor Brand exposure.
- Add Announcements to send to your attendees to increase the attendee engagement and communicate with your attendees at any time.
- Get the latest statistics about your attendees at any stage of the event.
- Get post-event data & exports in the admin panel.
⭐ These 10 Useful Tips will help you create Brella events more efficiently while considering most of Brella's features. Take your event experience to the next level!
Enjoy your journey with Brella! If you have any questions while building your event, contact us. 💜
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.