Learn how to read data of the event participants engagement
To be covered.
In Brella we are dedicated to providing you with vital insights at all stages of the event. Let us walk you through the section dedicated to an overview of all attendees' engagement in the event.
How to read the data
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Event - Home
Engagement Overview is the second box shown on the main page.
- Total engagement: the sum of all meetings, all 1:1 chat messages, and open chat requests that haven't been replaced with or converted to meetings.
- Meeting acceptance rate: meeting requests that were sent after having an open chat conversation. Additionally, it's the division between total accepted meetings and total meetings.
- Direct meeting request acceptance rate is the meeting requests sent directly from an attendee profile.
- Meeting acceptance rate after open chat: meeting requests that were sent after having an open chat conversation. (*Available only if enabled.)
- Open chat reply rate: the division of chat requests divided by answered chats. (*Available only if enabled.)
- Total 1:1 chat messages: the sum of messages exchanged by all participants during the event.
- Total prospects scanned: Shows the total number of prospects scanned by both the sponsor representatives and event attendees. You can see the breakdown of numbers for sponsors and attendees as well.
👉 To understand in detail how many meetings or chats were accepted, rescheduled, or canceled at the event, click here.
Last updated - September 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.