Getting Started with Brella
Welcome! Start your journey with us by learning the basics of how to run a successful event with Brella.
- Choose an Event Type > In-person, Virtual or Hybrid
- What is Matchmaking at Brella?
- Three steps to enable Networking
- Engagement Portal: Your Event Home Page
- What is Networking Area?
For Event Organizers
Learn how to create events, add matchmaking, manage your event details, and much more in the admin panel (manager.brella.io).
- Changing Event Details
- Create matchmaking categories from scratch or with a template
- Sponsors: Import & export sponsor profiles and booths
- Hosting a breakout room in Brella
- Tables: What are Tables?
Learn how to resolve your issue, navigate the platform and have a great event experience on next.brella.io and on the Android/IOS app
- Signing in to Brella for the first time
- How to suggest a meeting as a virtual attendee?
- Set your networking availability on Brella
- Brella account vs. Event Profile
- Where can I find my 1:1 meeting as a virtual attendee?
Learn how to join Brella as a Sponsor and build your virtual booth from scratch, and some tips.
- Virtual booths: Upload & embed items in the carousel section
- Virtual booths: What can I embed into a Virtual Booth?
- Virtual booths: A use case for virtual booths beyond sponsors
Tips for Organizers
Learn how to make the most of each feature and find guidance on how to set your event successfully before the launch.
- Image file format and dimensions for your Brella event
- Best practices for Brella breakout rooms (BOR)
- Best practices for meeting slots tags
- Best Practices for Matchmaking
Having a technical issue? Go through the troubleshooting guides to detect and resolve the issue in quick steps.
- Brella's troubleshooting steps for any technical inconvenience (step-by-step)
- Troubleshooting steps for Strong Firewall Security Setup
- Troubleshooting steps for Chats