Getting Started with Brella
Welcome! Start your journey with us by learning the basics of how to run a successful event with Brella.
- Understanding the Admin Panel
- Choose an Event Type > In-person, Virtual or Hybrid
- Three steps to enable Networking ⚙️
- Engagement Portal: Your Event Home Page
For Event Organizers
Learn how to create events, add matchmaking, manage your event details, and much more in the admin panel (manager.brella.io).
- Changing Event Details
- Create matchmaking categories from scratch or with a template
- Sponsors: Import & export sponsor profiles and booths
- Hosting a breakout room in Brella
Learn how to resolve your issue, navigate the platform and have a great event experience on next.brella.io and on the Android/IOS app
- Signing in to Brella for the first time
- Set your networking availability on Brella
- Understanding the 1:1 Brella Meetings
- My account: How to edit my account?
Learn how to join Brella as a Sponsor and build your virtual booth from scratch, and some tips.
- 1. Getting Started With Your Virtual Booth Through the Sponsor Admin Panel
- 2. Create your virtual booth step-by-step
- 3. Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand what the Representatives tab and 1:1 meetings mean
- 4. Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand your virtual booth traffic analytics
- 5. What can you embed in a virtual booth on Brella?
Account & Event Profile
In this category, learn how to set up, edit and/or find any issue related to your Brella account in any of our platforms.
- My account: Changing profile photo and cover photo
- My account: Selecting a time zone
- My profile: Editing my event profile
- How can I change the email address of my Brella account?
Having a technical issue? Go through the troubleshooting guides to detect and resolve the issue in quick steps.
- Brella’s Troubleshooting Steps for Any Technical Inconvenience (Step-By-Step)
- I Don’t Receive the Authentication Email in My Inbox. What Should I Do?
- My join code doesn't work, what should I do?
- I cannot access Brella (next.brella.io), what should I do?
- My authentication email expired, what should I do?