Getting Started with Events
Welcome! Start your journey with us by learning the basics of how to run a successful event with Brella.
- Understanding the Admin Panel
- Choose an Event Type > In-person, Virtual or Hybrid
- Three steps to enable Networking ⚙️
- Engagement Portal: Your Event Home Page
Getting Started with Communities
Learn how to build your community, preview it, and invite participants to the platform in a few steps on manager.brella.io.
- Setting Up Your Community on Brella
- Logging in to a Community as a Host
- Logging in to a Community as a Member
- Invite Participants to Your Community
For Event Organizers
Learn how to create events, add matchmaking, manage your event details, and much more in the admin panel (manager.brella.io).
- Changing Event Details
- Create matchmaking categories from scratch or with a template
- Sponsors: Import & Export Sponsor Profiles and Booths
- Hosting a breakout room in Brella
Learn how to join Brella as a Sponsor on (sponsor.brella.io) and build your virtual booth from scratch, and more tips.
- 1. Getting Started With Your Virtual Booth Through the Sponsor Admin Panel
- 2. Create Your Virtual Booth Step-By-Step
- 4. Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand what the Representatives tab and 1:1 meetings mean
- 5. Sponsor Admin Panel: Understand your virtual booth traffic analytics
- What can you embed in a virtual booth on Brella?
Learn how to resolve your issue, navigate the platform and have a great event experience on next.brella.io and on the Android/IOS app
- Signing in to Brella for the First Time
- Set your networking availability on Brella
- Understanding the 1:1 Brella Meetings
- My account: How to edit my account?
Brella Account & Profile
Learn how to set up, edit and/or find any issue related to your Brella account in: manager.brella.io, sponsor.brella.io, and next.brella.io
- My account: Changing profile photo and cover photo
- My account: Selecting a time zone
- My profile: Editing my event profile
- How Can I Change the Email Address of My Brella Account?
Having a technical issue? Go through the troubleshooting guides to detect and resolve the issue in quick steps.
- Brella’s Troubleshooting Steps for Any Technical Inconvenience (Step-By-Step)
- What to do when the authentication (magic link) email doesn't come to your inbox?
- What to do when the join code doesn't work or get accepted?
- Common login issues and resolutions to access the event platform (next.brella.io)
- What to do when the authentication or magic link email expires?
Tips for Event Organizers
Learn how to make the most of each feature and find guidance on how to set your event successfully before the launch.
- Image file format and dimensions for your event
- Best practices for Brella breakout rooms (BOR)
- Best practices for meeting slots tags
- Best Practices for Matchmaking