I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Exporting Reports: Event Summary
Learn how to export an event summary report
To be covered:
The event summary report helps the event organizer to collect all event-related details once the event is over. The summary report can be exported easily using the event admin panel.
How to (Steps)
- Navigate to the admin panel (manager.brella.io) and open your Organization or Home Page.
- Click on the three dots that are in front of the event name you wish to extract details.
- Select Export CSV summary.
- The file will be sent to your email shortly. It will contain various metrics giving you insights into your event performance. To understand the meaning of each concept, check out the 📈📉Metric definitions:
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.