Tips and tools to create your own welcoming video for your event and a checklist of how to navigate the platform for attendees.
We know the feeling of using a new tool and our platform is not an exception. But to create smoother access and experience of your event in the Brella platform for your first-timers attendees; being able to communicate the features, navigation and how to find the right content. In this article, we would like to show you what and how it's best to explain on your Home page or event website, as pre-event video and along the event days.
- Welcome words and company presentation
- Explain the reason for the video i.e., Make the most out of the event platform
- Start from the most visible part; the Home page. What can be found in it
- Own profile
- Upcoming sessions
- Top Networking suggestions
- Latest announcements
- Event Info
- What to find in the Event Info section
- Company website and social media channels
- How to contact the event organizer
- Venue information (Access, Floor Map, Security measures, Networking area, Other services)
- Contact Brella's Tech Support & Help Center
- Partners info
- Surveys & Feedback
- Why Opt-In is relevant and how the Matchmaking suggestion work through AI
- How to set up the networking availability, suggest meetings and statuses
- Navigation panel (Tabs) located on the left side of the screen and what to find there
- Schedule and how to use the filters, tags & locations, sync calendar
- Streams (if your event have multiple tracks, specify this) and (OPTIONAL) side panel integrations for Q&/polls and speaker/session slides
- Where to find the group meetings (OPTIONAL)
- How to check the Speakers
- Visit the Sponsors/Partners virtual booths and suggest meetings with their Representatives
Not much budget for a video creation?... No worries! There's plenty of tools available online and for a small subscription amount, you can make a nice looking video. 💪
Check this list with the most user-friendly and low-cost tools, but it's always up to you to decide which editor to use for your event video.
If you would like to use our company logo and platform mockups, visit the Material Bank site shared on the intro email by our team.
We highly encourage our customers to make their own welcome video! This way your event keep the essence of your brand and highlights how much you care about your attendees' experience.
Below you can find real videos example done by some of our clients and get more inspiration!
Last updated in May 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.