I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Customization: Home Screen
Learn how to customize your home page with an image or an video.
To be covered:
During the course of the event, the home page is the main page all attendees visit almost every day. To make the best use of this main page, Brella has provided the option for the event organizer to add additional information or promotional material at the top of the home page. This can either be an image or a video. It can also be left blank.
Where to find on the Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Home screen'
- Here you can add an image or video to share information and promote your services with your event attendees as soon as they enter the event platform.
How to use (steps)
- Go to the Admin Panel - Customization - Home screen
- Under the home screen header type, select Image or Video option.
- If Image - you can upload an image with dimensions of 1600 x 900
- If video - you need to add the embed URL of the video.
- Click on Save changes to upload the selected graphic or video.
Now you can set up an amazing home page based on the above guidelines!
We wish you a wonderful event ahead!
Last updated -July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.