For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
What are Sponsor Ads?
Sponsor advertisements are an excellent tool for boosting sponsor presence and helping them get even more meetings.
They appear similarly to an attendee profile, with an introduction and an option to suggest a meeting. When attendees select "Suggest Meeting", they can see the sponsors representatives at the event and also read more information about the company.
Tip: We recommend adding all your sponsors to Brella before creating sponsor ads. Learn how to add your sponsors here.