Learn how to create Sponsor Ads within Brella
To be covered
🌟 A good advertisement portal for sponsors through Brella is the sponsor banner ads that can be found on the Sponsors' virtual booths page. Let us see how you can set them up and how they will be displayed in the event. Remember you need to have your sponsors created/added before setting up the sponsor ads. Learn how to add your sponsors here.
Create a sponsor ad (steps)
- Navigate to the Admin panel - Sponsors tab.
- Click Sponsor Ads from the top panel.
- Select Create new on the right side of the screen.
- Start creating the ad by selecting a sponsor from the dropdown menu. You can see a preview of what the ad will look like in the People tab on the right side of the screen.
- Add a company logo image. Logo dimensions: 200x200px
- Add an ad image or cover photo to emphasize your brand to the audience. Image dimensions: 1200x300px.
- Add ad text. The ad text can be a maximum of 280 characters.
- Set the display share. If you plan to create only one ad, set it to 100%. You can always edit this display share later.
- Once all the information is complete, select Save. Your sponsor ad is now live!
Preview from the Event Home tab:
Preview from the People tab:
🌟Tip: We recommend asking your sponsors for a pitch to add to the Introduction. Also, a good practice here would be to promote sponsors' specific products.
🌟 Another option for advertisement is the sponsor banner ads that can be found on the Sponsors' virtual booths page.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.