View insightful information about sponsors' engagement, virtual booth traffic and sponsor ads traffic.
Representatives engagementView how many representatives a company had during the event in a Sponsor's profile.
- The number of inbound and outbound meetings they had with attendees during the event.
- Including the engagement actions, they had such as messages, accepted meetings, etc.
1:1 Meetings between Sponsors and AttendeesView the number of sponsor-attendee meetings in the Sponsors Tab on the admin panel.
- In the Sponsor tab, you will be able to see a clear table with all the inbounds and outbounds meeting requests the representatives of your sponsors managed to do in Brella. You can export this list as csv. format.
Sponsor + Virtual Booth's traffic analytics
View traffic and interactions, and report on sponsor performance.
- Sponsor traffic analytics is a powerful tool to help your sponsors understand the traffic they had at their virtual booth and the most popular content.
- First, make sure your event has virtual features enabled. Then, make sure you have sponsor content active at their virtual booth.
- Go to Sponsors in the admin panel, open a sponsor profile, and select Traffic Analytics and you'll see a screen similar to the one below.
- Here you can see all the visitors to your sponsor's booth, as well as the content they interacted with.
- Select an attendee to see a detailed list of all their interactions.
'View count' presents the number of how many times a user viewed the content in the virtual booth.
'Total Time' is the total time span a user has watched the content in the carousel section. This includes different dates and times during the event.
*All counts are live, meaning you can monitor the activity instantly.
Sponsor Ads Statistics
You can see all the statistics about Sponsors Ads in Sponsors Tab > Sponsor Ads > Statistics in the admin panel.
In this section, you can see the display count and click count for your sponsor ads. Read more about monitoring your sponsor ads.