If you encounter issues with virtual meetings, please follow the steps below. One of these will help you detect and solve the issue in minutes.
- Use a suggested browser that supports Brella.
- Check your camera and microphone from the lock icon on your browser are allowed/enabled. 🔒
- Check that your audio and video devices are correctly selected for your 1:1 meeting room in the settings by clicking on the respective icon. If needed, you can also check your computer sound settings.
- In case the above steps didn't fix your sound. Let's do a few more troubleshooting steps:
- In the case of Strong Firewall setups 🔥
If a strong firewall setup protects your pc/laptop and internet network, you'll need to reach out to your IT team for more details about allowing Peer-to-Peer traffic.
- Network issues 🌐
When experiencing slowness or other connectivity issues, we recommend the following:
- Check your internet connection. An unstable connection can affect the room not working properly. If possible, try switch to using another network, for example, an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-fi.
- If you are using a VPN on your computer, this might interfere with the meetings' connection. If you are in a safe network, you can test if disabling the VPN could restore your connection. This is only recommended if you know you are in a safe network.
❓If the above steps aren't helpful, please contact us here.
Last updated on April 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.