Usually, any technical issue is caused by the cache, here is the step-by-step guide for you how to clear the cache for your event:Clearing a web browser’s cache can correct problems you may have using a web browser while using the Brella platform. We recommend that you perform this before the event starts in Brella.
💡 Tip! Brella works in the most popular browsers. To enjoy all the features and functionalities, we recommend you to use the latest versions of Chrome and Safari.
1. From the right-click of your mouse, open the list and select 'Inspect'
Follow the below steps to delete Brella's only cache data:
2. A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application'
3. On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section
4. Select 'local forage - http://next.brella.io'
5. Finally, click on 'Delete Database' and Refresh the page fro the top icon on your browser search bar
⚡ Note: This process will ensure to delete only the data from the Brella app (next.brella.io) and not affecting any other stored websites.