For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
Browser support for Brella virtual meetings
Ensure you have the right web browser to e-network without any inconvenience.
- Brella works best in Chrome, you will be able to use video, audio and screen sharing.
- In Safari, you will be able to use audio-only and watch screen sharing from others.
- Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox and Edge don't support Brella video calls.
Note: Brella virtual meetings are only available on the Brella web version (next.brella.io).