Learn how to invite a sponsor admin to build their booth
To be covered
- Create company profiles on the Admin Panel (manager.brella.io)
- Invites sponsor admins via the event Admin Panel
- Sponsor Admin login at Sponsor Admin Panel (sponsor.brella.io)
- Remove a Sponsor Admin from the event
As the event organizer, while you can set up the basics for a sponsor booth, it is the sponsor who will know best how to promote their company and services. Let's walk through the set up from the steps as the event organizer to assigning an admin to the booth from the Sponsors company to update all details and maintain the booth.
Create Company Profiles
Before inviting sponsors to set up their booth, the first step is to create the company profile which the event organizer needs to do.
- Navigate to the Admin panel - Sponsors tab.
- Create Categories. (These are the type of sponsorships that you will have at your event. e.g. Gold, Silver). For more details on how to create Categories, click here
- Create a sponsor profile by clicking on Create New. For more details on how to create sponsor profiles, click here
- Set up the basics: Company name, Category, whether this sponsor's booth has a chat and can access the booth traffic.
Now you have successfully set up the sponsor booth.
Designate a Sponsor Admin
- Navigate to the Admins tab > Sponsor admins.
- Click on Add Admin and fill in the respective categories:
- Email > Add the sponsor admins email in charge of building the booth.
- Role > Select Sponsor Admin.
- Events that the user can access > select the event you are working on.
- Sponsors > Select the profile name you create for the sponsor.
- Once done, click Add.
- The company sponsor admins will automatically receive an email with steps to log in to the sponsor admin panel.
💡You can assign one user email as admin to multiple events. After adding all the events you want to assign the user under 'Events the user can access', make sure you select the correct sponsor booths under each event of the 'Choose sponsors from all selected events' dropdown.
Sponsor Admin Login At sponsor.brella.io.
Before the sponsor admin accepts the email invitation to access the booth, it is recommended to have an account created for themself in next.brella.io. You can refer to the steps here.
Once they have received the email, the sponsor admin will simply click on the Access Booth button to build their booth.
To log in each time to their sponsor admin account, they will need to provide an OTP code which will be sent to the sponsor admin's email address. Click here to know how it works.
Sponsor admins can view booth analytics and edit booth information, carousel materials, and sidebar integrations depending on the sponsorship package.
❗ The sponsor admins cannot network or save prospects. This can be done by sponsor representatives only. Read here for more details to learn about how you can save prospects.
Removing a Sponsor Admin From the Event
- Navigate to the admin panel - Admin tab - Sponsor admins.
- Select the sponsor admin's name and click on Remove.
- This will remove his access to the booth.
- In some instances where the Sponsor Admins use an email different from the one they are invited to, the sponsor admin panel will display both emails. In standard cases, only one email to which the users are invited and used will be shown.
- If the name field is blank, this means that the sponsor admin has not claimed their invitation and the invitation has expired. The event organizer can remove and
re-add the sponsor admin details for them to receive a new invitation.
❗If your sponsor admin is unable to access the virtual booth through the invite you send, it is preferred if they can join the event as an attendee on next.brella.io and then re-try to access the sponsor panel on sponsor.brella.io.
Last updated - July 2023
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.