Learn how to save your prospects and suggest faster meetings by using QR lead scanning feature on Brella's mobile app.
To be covered:
Scanning a QR code is an easy way for you to connect with other users (attendees and sponsors). It empowers you to book a meeting or connect with the other user via a chat message with a single click — no searching/scrolling through the people tab needed!
Where to find the QR code
The QR code can be found in the left corner of the bottom tabs in the Brella mobile app.
- Open Brella's mobile app
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the bottom tab bar
- Click on the QR code icon
💡This icon will always be available at the bottom tab bar where ever you navigate within the event on the app (People, Schedule, Speakers, Sponsors, etc.)
How to 'Scan QR code'
Once you click on the QR code icon, you will be able to see the 'My code' and 'Scan QR code' tabs.
- Click on the 'Scan QR Code' tab and scan someone's QR code page from Brella when provided by the delegate.
- Once scanned, you can find that attendee/sponsor in the chat list in the top right corner.
- You can connect with the scanned contact afterward, either via chatting or by suggesting a meeting.
You also can reach the 'Scan QR code' page by clicking on the 'Search' option and then the mini QR code icon on the right corner of the search tab.
❗The prospects will be saved ONLY if your team member has been added as a sponsor representative to your virtual booth. Please make sure all the team members are added to the booth prior to scanning the leads.
✍️ POINTS TO NOTE :
- The sponsor representatives can see their own scanned leads under the Prospects tab in the mobile app.
- If the person you’re scanning didn’t use the invite and is not on the app, you can still scan the QR code from the badge and will be able to add notes ONLY.
- When trying to scan a QR code, you must 'allow Brella to take pictures and record videos' on your mobile app permissions.
When using the QR lead scanning feature on the mobile app, the system will store all scanned contacts by the team on sponsor.brella.io. The prospects list will be available on both sponsor.brella.io and in report form, which will entail all necessary prospect credentials and will allow you to follow up with them even post-event.
Once the contacts are created and saved on the mobile app, you can either:
- evaluate the list on sponsor.brella.io
- or export the report with credentials by clicking on the 'Export CSV' button on the top right corner
💡This feature and board will be available for you only if enabled by your event organizer. If you do not have access to this on both the mobile app and sponsor admin panel, make sure to reach out to your event organizer.
Last updated - April 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.