I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Customization: Welcome Screen
Learn how to customize the welcome screen to greet attendees to the virtual event page.
To be covered:
The first impression is always the best. Brella strongly believes in providing our Event organizers with the platform required to set the best impression of their event through a customizable welcome page.
Where to find on Admin Panel
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Welcome Screen'
- Here you can set up the welcome screen to welcome your event attendees when they open the main event page.
How to use (steps)
👋 Navigate to Admin Panel - Customization - Welcome page
👋 Update details in the interface as shown below
👉 Updates can be reviewed instantly from the Preview provided.
Well done on setting up your welcome page!
Best wishes for a successful event!
Last updated -July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.