I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Customization: Welcome Screen
Learn how to customize the welcome screen to greet attendees to the virtual event page
To be covered:
The first impression is always the best. Brella strongly believes in providing our Event organizers with the platform required to set the best impression of their event through a customizable welcome page.
How to (Steps)
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Customization tab
- Click on 'Welcome Screen'
- Update details in the interface as shown below
👉 Updates can be reviewed instantly from the Preview provided.
💡 If you have not uploaded an image for the welcome screen, it will automatically pick the image uploaded as the event cover image to be the welcome image as well.
Last updated -July 2023.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.