For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Exports
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
I can’t see any of my meetings or chats! What’s going on?
Brella never deletes any of your meetings/data from your account. You may be on a different account.
If you are unable to see your meetings or chats, it might be that you created two accounts but through a different sign-in option.
- Please check if you have logged in before with a different social media account e.g LinkedIn or Facebook, then delete the incorrect account.
- All of your meeting data is still stored on your original account so you can continue using that one.
❓If you are unable to delete one of the accounts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.