I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Delete Brella account
Learn how to delete your Brella account on the web app.
To be covered:
Please keep in mind that deleting an account will delete all data linked to it, including personal information, meetings, chats, and events from Brella.
Deleted Accounts are unrecoverable.
- First, go to the event platform at next.brella.io.
- Then, go to your account by clicking on your profile image in the right top corner of the page.
- Next, you'll see your account details.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click Delete AND confirm the deletion.
❗All data linked to this account has been permanently deleted.]
⚡️Note: If you deleted your account by mistake, we are sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there is still no way to recover it. If you deleted your account after joining an event, let the event organizer know. You can find their contact information in your registration or confirmation emails.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.