I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Delete Brella account
Learn how to delete your Brella account on the web app.
To be covered:
You may require to delete your Brella account once the events you have joined using Brella in completed ended and also if you want to delete your personal data from the event app. This article will show you the steps of how to delete your Brella account completely.
How to (Steps)
- First, go to the event platform at next.brella.io.
- Then, go to your account by clicking on your profile image in the right top corner of the page.
- Next, you'll see your account details.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page, then click Delete AND confirm the deletion.
❗All data linked to this account has been permanently deleted.
Please keep in mind that deleting an account will delete all data linked to it, including personal information, meetings, chats, and events from Brella.
Deleted Accounts are unrecoverable.
💡Learn how to delete your account via Brella mobile app "Mobile app - delete Brella account"
Last updated in July 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.