To show a live stream, video, or pre-recorded material through Brella, you need to add the embed link in the Stream or Schedule tab.
This article will guide you on broadcasting your content in the Stream tab or the Schedule as an individual content session. Once you are familiar with the embed link, you can embed your event content to either the Schedule or Streams tab.
👉 It's recommended to add on-demand videos to the sessions on the Schedule:Embedding a live stream or pre-recorded video to a content slot on the Schedule
👉 It's recommended to add live streams on the Stream tab:Embedding a live stream or pre-recorded video to the Streams tab
❗Note: For your content to show optimally within Brella, it is important to add an embed link to the Admin Panel. Do not use a direct share link or URL, such as the one shown in your browser's address bar.
Embedding a live stream or pre-recorded video to the Streams tab
Once you have the embed link copied to your clipboard from your Stream provider, you can embed the content.
- Go to the Admin Panel (manager.brella.io).
- Go to the Stream tab and add a new tab using the Create new button.
- Add a title that will be useful to your attendees to recognize the content in this stream.
- Add the embed link to your stream URL.
- *Optional: enable the chat for the stream or add sidebar integrations.
After adding your embed link to the Admin Panel's - Stream page, your session will be available to the attendees under the Stream tab within Brella.
Embedding a live stream or pre-recorded video to a content slot on the Schedule
If you want to have the live stream or pre-recorded material shown to attendees within a content session in the schedule, follow the below steps. After copying the embed link to your clipboard from your Stream provider, it's time to go to the Brella Admin Panel:
- Access through manager.brella.io.
- Click on Schedule and add a new content slot using the New content slot button OR click on the Edit button next to the content session to host the stream or video.
- Add the embed link to the Stream URL field.
- Save the changes at the bottom of the page.
- *Optional: enable the chat for the schedule.
Your video or live stream will now be shown to the attendees within a content session in the Brella schedule.
💡 Tip: If you need to embed a link/URL, you can use iframely to check if it's possible to extract the code's necessary embedded link.
Last updated in April 2021.
Written by Wendy Rendón
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.