You can add sidebar integrations such as polls or other to your sidebar in the Stream tab.
You can add sidebar integrations in three places in Brella, the virtual booths, Stream tab, and Schedule sessions. In this article, you will learn how to embed to the stream sidebar.
👉Note: Before embedding to the sidebar section, you must add your stream first.
1. Go to the Stream tab on the Admin panel.
2. Open the stream you want to add the sidebar integration to and go to 'Edit Side Panel (Integration)'.
3. Press '+New' and add the title that will be shown on the sidebar and the embed URL.
4. All changes will be saved automatically and reflect onto your event instantly.
For your attendees it will look like this in the Stream tab:
🌟Tip: You can add any kind of document that is embeddable to the sidebar so you can utilize polls, Q&A's, slideshows, or other content to enhance your attendee experience!
Third-party platform examples
Below you can find examples of different of how different third party tools can be used to customize your Stream sidebar.
1. Polls and Q&A - Example 1: Slido
2. Slideshows / PDF - Example 2: Google Drive
3. Surveys - Example 3: Typeform