You can add sidebar integrations such as polls, surveys, files, and much more to your sidebar in the Stream tab.
You can add sidebar integrations in three places in Brella, the virtual booths, Stream tab, and Schedule sessions. In this article, you will learn how to embed to the stream sidebar. This article includes:
- Add integrations to the side panel on the Stream tab
- Side panel integrations view on the web and mobile app
- Third-party platform examples
👉Note: Before embedding to the sidebar section, you must add your stream first.
Add integrations to the side panel on the Stream tab
- Go to the Stream tab on the Admin panel.
- Open the stream you want to add the sidebar integration to and go to 'Edit Side Panel (Integration).'
- Press '+New' and add a Title and the Embed URL.
- All changes will be saved automatically and reflect in your event instantly, both on the mobile app and web app. See examples below.
View - side panel integrations on the 💻 Web app
View - side panel integrations on the📱Mobile app
🌟Tip: You can add any document that is embeddable to the sidebar so you can utilize polls, Q&As, slideshows, or other content to enhance your attendee experience!
Third-party platform examples
Below you can find examples of how different third-party tools can be used to customize your Stream sidebar.
If you want to see more options for third-party tools, check this article to learn more about this topic.
1. Polls and Q&A - Example 1: Slido
2. Slideshows / PDF - Example 2: Google Drive
3. Surveys - Example 3: Typeform
Last updated on September 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.