I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Getting Access | Stage 1
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Navigate Streams/Main Stage
Learn how to watch the live stream content and use the live chat.
To be covered
What are Streams?
Streams are a tab on a Brella event where the event organizer can place video and live stream content. You can find the Streams in the TV icon of the left side navigation on the event.
You can watch the video content on the virtual event in two places on Brella:
- On the Stream tab
- On the Schedule tab in a specific session (see how to find content in the schedule sessions here)
- On the Home Page (only if the organizer has included video content there)
Below, you can find a short video on how to navigate the Brella platform to view the Streams in the event.
You can view the stream content on the event home page and the stream tab, but only in the stream tab can you can engage with speakers and other viewers through the live chat.
💻 View on the Web app
📍Note: Once the stream tab is disabled or has ended, attendees will receive this message👇
If you encounter any issues with the stream tab, click here.
Great job! Now you can successfully navigate through streams / main stage.
💡 Click here to know how you can navigate Streams/Main Stage from the mobile app.
Last updated in July 2023.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.