The join code is one-time use only and once you have used you can simply go to the event page (next.brella.io) and log in to your account with your email.When you receive the "your seat is full" message, there are two things you need to consider.
- The unique join code you received is for one-time use only.
- If you already used it and created an account with it, you don't need to input the code again. You simply need to go to next.brella.io or the Brella Mobile App and log in with your email. Your events are stored on My Events.
- If you are unsure whether you used the join code, please contact us and explain that you are unsure you used the join code AND give your email which you registered for the event. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you don't have a Brella account, you haven't joined the event nor clicked on the join URL at all; then you need to contact your event organizer immediately.
- If you used the join code and deleted your account for any reason, you need to obtain a new join code from the event organizer.
- Go to next.brella.io and enter your email. Check your inbox and if you receive an email, you will be prompted to open a magic link and then go back to the original page where you enter your email.
- If you don't have a Brella account, the system will tell you so after inputting your email.
👉Note: If you don't remember your password, no worries! Brella is a passwordless platform and therefore you'll only need to input the email associated with your account and have your inbox open to receive a magic link that grants you secure access.
Last updated on August 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.