If you receive a message that says your seat is full and you can't join the event, then it means that your event organizer has granted you with a unique join code.
- The unique join code you received is for one-time use only.
- This includes the time you clicked on the join URL on the registration email and chose a sign-in method but didn't complete your registration.
- If you have a Brella account already and used the unique join code already, you need to go to next.brella.io and log in with your credentials and find the event on your Events.
- If you already joined the event or clicked on the URL and chose to Continue with LinkedIn, Google, Apple or Facebook, but didn't finish the registration, then you need to go back to the event by going to next.brella.io and login into your half-created Brella account. Login with the same email used for the sign-in method and proceed to complete your account and with the event registration.
- If you don't have a Brella account, you haven't joined the event nor clicked on the join URL at all; then you need to contact your event organizer immediately.
- If you used the join code and deleted your account for any reason, you need to obtain a new join code from the event organizer.
👉Note: If you don't remember your password, no worries! Brella is a passwordless platform and therefore you'll only need to input the email associated with your account and have your inbox open to receive a magic link that grants you secure access.
Last updated on July 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.