If you receive a message that says your seat is full and you can't join the event, then it means that your event organizer has granted you with a unique join code.
- The unique join code you received is for one-time use only.
- This includes the time you clicked on the join URL on the registration email and chose a sign-in method but didn't complete your registration.
- If you have a Brella account already and used the unique join code already, you need to go to next.brella.io and log in with your credentials and find the event on your Events.
- If you already joined the event or clicked on the URL and chose a social sign-in method (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn) but didn't finish the registration, then you need to go back to the event by going to next.brella.io and login into your half-created Brella account. Login with the same sign-in method you used when clicking on the join URL and proceed to complete your account and with the event registration.
- If you don't have a Brella account, you haven't joined the event nor clicked on the join URL at all; then you need to contact your event organizer immediately.
- If you used the join code and deleted your account for any reason, you need to obtain a new join code from the event organizer.
👉Note: If you don't remember your password, please go here, and request a new password. If the reset email doesn't arrive in your inbox, check your junk/spam folder, the reset email should have ended up there.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.