I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
My Account: Create a New Account
Learn how to create a new account
- Go to next.brella.io
- Select a login method
- Input your email address.
- Open the Login email (magic link) on your inbox.
- The system will authenticate your email whether you have an account linked to your email or not. If it’s your first time joining Brella, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Click on “Create account”
- Fill in your personal details and input a password.
- Accept the T&C agreement.
- Follow the event onboarding process.
- You have successfully logged into Brella!
After creating an account, click on "Join new event or community" to access a specific event.
Note! Join codes are personal and for one time use-only. These are usually given after your registration via email or your account. Contact the organizers in case you cannot find it or if you didn't receive it.