- Help Center
- Login Methods
- 📖 My Brella Account
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
My Account: Create a New Account
Learn how to create a new account
- Go to next.brella.io.
- Choose "Continue with Email."
3. Input your email address and check your inbox to see if you received an email to verify the email address.
4. Once you verify the email address you will be directed to automatically to this page where you can set your password.
5. Go to https://next.brella.io again and select login with email option, then you will be prompted the enter the new password you set
6. Enter the new password and login successfully to your account
7. Accept the T&C agreement
8. You have successfully logged into Brella!
9. Follow the Event onboarding process.
After creating an account, click on "Join new event or community" to access a specific event.
Note! Join codes are personal and for one time use-only. These are usually given after your registration via email or your account. Contact the organizers in case you cannot find it or if you didn't receive it.
Last updated in December 2022.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.