Learn how to create a new account
To be covered
Brella provides event attendees with a platform that helps to join an event virtually to get firsthand experience which includes networking and gathering knowledge. It is important to know how to create a Brella attendee account. This article will take you through the process.
- Go to next.brella.io.
- Choose "Continue with Email.
- Input your email address and check your inbox to see if you received an email to verify the email address.
- Once you verify the email address you will be directed to automatically to a page where you can set your password.
- Go to https://next.brella.io again and select log in with email option, then you will be prompted the enter the new password you set
- Enter the new password and login successfully to your account
- Accept the T&C agreement
- You have successfully logged into Brella!
After creating an account, click on "Join new event or community" to access a specific event by following the Event onboarding process.
Note! Join codes are personal and for one-time use only. These are usually given after your registration via email or your account. Contact the organizers in case you cannot find it or if you didn't receive it.
Last updated in August 2023.
Written by Purnima Jayasuriya
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.