Learn how to show a live stream, video, or pre-recorded video
To be covered
This article will guide you on broadcasting your content in the Stream tab or the Schedule as an individual content session. It is recommended to add on-demand videos to the sessions on the schedule and add live streams to the streams tab.
How to embed to the Streams tab
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Stream tab
- Click on Create new button.
- Add a title that will be useful to your attendees to recognize the content in this stream.
- Add the embed link to your stream URL.
- *Optional: enable the chat for the stream or add sidebar integrations.
Your session will now be visible to the attendees under the Stream tab.
How to embed to a content slot on the Schedule
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Schedule
- Click on New content slot button OR click on the Edit button next to the content session to add the stream or video.
- Add the embed link to the Stream URL field.
- Save the changes at the bottom of the page.
- *Optional: enable the chat for the schedule.
Your video or live stream will now be shown to the attendees within a content session in the Brella schedule.
💡 Tip: If you need to embed a link/URL, you can use iframely to check if it's possible to extract the code's necessary embedded link.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.