I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Locate Sponsor Ads in App
Learn how and where the Sponsor ads are displayed in Brella;
To be covered
1. Sponsor Ad on the Event Home Page:
The Event home page will show all your sponsor ads. By updating the display share, you can decide the order in which they appear. The most prominent display share will be the first ad in the listing.
2. Sponsor Ad in the Fourth Place of the People Tab:
The sponsor ads on the People page will be displayed based on the display share.
💡Note: Sponsor Ads will show up in the fourth place in the People's tab only if Matchmaking is enabled. Read more here.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.