I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Introduction to Booth & Representatives analytics
Learn how to understand Booth and Representative analytics.
Once your event is created, Brella will start tracking all participants activity in the platform with their permission after they create their account.
In the Sponsors tab in the admin panel, you can see the statistics of three different entities from your event:
- Representative engagement
- 1:1 meetings between sponsors and participants
- Sponsor and virtual booth's traffic analytics (carousel interactions)
To learn how to read and understand the admin panel's sponsor analytics, we have created separated articles:
- Exports & Analytics: Sponsors
- Understanding your Sponsor's Brella traffic analytics in the Admin Panel
💡 If sponsors were granted access to view traffic analytics, they will have access to the traffic analytics view on the sponsor admin panel.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.