You can now import sponsors profiles with a few clicks, and edit multiple profiles at once by exporting a csv file from the admin panel.
❗The CSV doesn't support images or rich text, so sponsor logos, rich text formatting to Description. All virtual booth content needs to be added manually to each Sponsor.
You can create Sponsor profiles by importing a CSV file to Brella.
To import a list, follow the next steps:
- Go to the admin panel.
- Navigate to Sponsors > Settings and click on Import Sponsors.
- Then, download the right template by clicking on "sponsors_template.csv."
- The template looks like the image below, and you can start filling in all the columns with company information as follows:
- Name - company name - mandatory ❗
- Category - industry - optional
- Subtitle - no longer than 75 letter - optional
- Industry - optional
- Category - mandatory❗
*The Category field will try to match with the existing Sponsor Category in the admin panel. If the category doesn't exist, a new category will be created. If no category is provided, an 'uncategorized' category will be created, and the sponsor is added there.
- Enable chat - Yes or No (value) - optional
- Website - only URL - optional
- Facebook - only URL - optional
- Twitter - only URL - optional
- Linkedin - only URL - optional
- Content (Description) - optional
*Doesn't include images.
Likewise, the Sponsors list and basic content can be exported into a CSV. The data is in a compatible format to be imported back. This export conserves the rich text formatting in the Description field.
To export the sponsor's list, you need to:
- Go to the admin panel.
- Navigate to Sponsors > Settings and click on Export Sponsors.
- Then, click on "Export .zip at Export Sponsors".
*Content format is the content format field that informs Brella that the content in the description/bio field is in object notation. It should be left empty if importing text.
Adding new sponsors with a CSV file
To add new sponsors, you need to download the template again, add the missing sponsors (do not include the existing sponsors), and import the CSV file again by following the importing sponsors' list.
❗At the moment, it's NOT possible to update speaker profiles with a csv file. You can edit sponsor profiles manually.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.