For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How do I recover my account?
Oops! You cannot recover your Brella account. If you deleted your account, you will have to create a new account.
- When you delete your account in Brella, all your meetings, chats and joined events are deleted.
- To recover your account, you will simply have to create a new account.
Note: If you deleted your account by mistake, we are sorry to hear that! Also you will have to create a new account and join to your events again.