For Event Organizers
- 📖 The basics to setup your event
- 📖 Tips to build up your event
- 📖 Attendee registration
- 📖 Using Brella with other tools
- 📖 Engagement overview & Checklist
- 📖 Details of your event
- 📖 Matchmaking & Interests
- 📖 Schedule & Widget
- 📖 Attendees, Admins & Speakers
- 📖 Streams
- 📖 Sponsors & Booths
- 📖 Sponsor Ads
- 📖 Custom Pages
- 📖 Announcements & Reminder emails
- 📖 Brella Results & Analytics
For Attendees & Sponsors
Most Viewed Articles
How do I get notified regarding meeting requests?
You will always get notifications of all meeting actions (new requests, cancellations, etc.) to the email you used to create your profile.
If you have enabled notifications in Brella, you will get notified when someone requests a meeting with you directly in your browser or mobile.
Tip! Ensure to enable notifications a few days before and during the event. So you don't miss any update on your meetings.