You can change your email by navigating to the Account icon, enter your new email address, and then your old password.
To change your password.
- Go to next.brella.io and login into your account.
- Go to your account settings, enter your new email on the email field.
- Then you'll get asked to input your password. *Your current Brella's account password.*
- If your password is correct, you will receive a green check message ✅ , and it means your email has been changed successfully.
- Otherwise, you will receive an error message saying Brella could not change your account information.
🔍 Note! You can change your email only if you know your current password. If you cannot remember it, you can request a new password by following these steps. You could change your password only if you used Brella to sign-in on https://next.brella.io/reset-password.
Other sign-in methods
- If you signed in with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, you can change your email by:
- Go to https://next.brella.io/reset-password
- Get a reset password email for the email that is associated with your Social account.
- Set a new password with a reset password.
- Log in by using the new password and the new email.
- Change the email using the new password.
- Ready! Remember your new email and password for future logins.
👉 Note: When changing your email, you can always login back to Brella with the new credentials through any other sign-in method. Your chat and event information should remain intact.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.