You can change your email by navigating to the Account icon, enter your new email address, and then your old password.
To change your email for Brella account:
- Go to next.brella.io and login into your account.
- Go to your account settings, enter your new email on the email field.
- Then you'll get asked to input your password. *Your current Brella's account password.*
- If your password is correct, you will receive a green check message ✅ , and it means your email has been changed successfully.
- Otherwise, you will receive an error message saying Brella could not change your account information.
🔍 Note! You can change your email only if you know your current password. If you cannot remember it, you can request a new password by following these steps.
Other sign-in methods
If you signed in with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, changing your email directly in Brella is not possible.
- Create a new Brella account with the preferred email
- Select the option 'Create Brella account' using a personal or working email and rejoin the event.
👉 Note: When changing your email, you can always login back to Brella with the new credentials by using the same sign-in method. Your chat and event information should remain intact.
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.