Link as many representatives to a sponsor profile as you need, either automatically or manually.
Representatives can get linked to their booths. When visiting a sponsor profile, participants can see all people representing this specific sponsor at the event, and whom they can contact in case they have any questions regarding their solutions.
Representatives can be linked-to booths in two ways:
View from the web app (Attendee view)
Automatic linking will happen only if a participant provides a company in their profiles that exactly includes the company's name or has exactly a part of a company's name in the sponsor virtual booths of the event.
- For example, if the sponsor is called Brella and the participant puts their company as Brella Ltd, the linking will happen automatically.
- However, if the sponsor is called Brella Ltd, but the participant puts their company name as BrellaLtd, the linking won't happen automatically - due to space.
If the participant changes the name of their company, the automatic linking will detect it and link the participant to the sponsors. The automatic linking also works if the sponsors' booth is added after the participant has entered the event.
Participants can also get linked automatically to another sponsor by changing their company name during the event. Once they change their company name, they won't be unlinked from the previous sponsor. Therefore, they can be linked to multiple companies. As the unlinking will not happen automatically, you can remove representatives from booths manually.
In case the automatic linking to sponsors' booths won't work in your event, you can always add sponsor representatives also manually. Manual linking is done through the Admin Panel. By going to the Sponsors tab, you can link or unlink representatives of a certain sponsor.
To add a sponsor representative to the right booth:
- Go to the sponsor's tab in the Admin panel.
- Find the correct sponsor name and click to edit it.
- Go to the "Representatives" section.
- Click "Add representatives" and select the wanted representatives, or you can also unlink them by pressing "Remove" next to a certain representative.
You can add as many representatives to as many sponsors as you wish.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.