Learn how to troubleshoot Brella's Technical Difficulties.
To be covered
7 Basic Troubleshooting Steps:
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Log out and log back into your account at next.brella.io, and refresh your browser.
- Try to clear cache:
- Go to next.brella.io, right-click your mouse, open the list, and select 'Inspect.'
A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application.'
- On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section.
- Select 'local forage - http://next.brella.io.'
- Finally, click on 'Delete Database' and Refresh the page from the top icon on your browser search bar.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try a different browser. Chrome is the ideal browser to use with Brella. ❗Note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with Brella.
- Use a different device: use a personal computer, iPad/tablet, or you can ask your colleague/friend to test it on their computer.
- Try a different network: Does it work with different Wi-Fi? (Tip: Testing with a hotspot of your phone is an alternative)
If the guidelines above didn't work, or if the Chats are offline or unavailable then you likely have a Strong firewall security restriction set up blocking these features in Brella. In this case, please use a personal computer for fast access to the event or solve these issues by following these steps.
👉Note: Please go to this page if you have issues with Brella virtual meetings.
⚡️Using a VPN? If, attempting the guidelines above and checking your firewall didn't help, we recommend looking into the status of a possible VPN software you have on your device. For some countries, using a VPN can ensure that you have access to all functionalities in Brella, but bear in mind that it can also block some functionalities from working correctly.
Great job! Now you can successfully troubleshoot technical difficulties on Brella.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.