Learn how to troubleshoot the sound settings on Brella.
Where to check your sound settings:
- For PC
- For Mac
- For Browser: Activate Sound Settings on Browser - Way 1
- For Browser: Activate Sound Settings on Browser - Way 2
- What to do when watching multiple streams?
If you are using a PC:
If you are using a Mac:
1. Go to System preferences
2. Select Sound
3. Check your Output device and how it is working.
Activate Sound Settings on Browser - Way 1
If you're attending an event in Brella and the sound of the session is not working, this can be for a few reasons. To fix it, follow the steps below:
- Check the video or live session bottom bar and make sure your sound icon is activated.
- Go to the top search bar of your browser, click on the lock icon and make sure the sound is allowed.
- Check the sound settings on your computer if the Sound still does not work.
Activate Sound Settings on Browser - Way 2
What to do when watching multiple streams?
Watch a stream at a time to avoid audio issues. We suggest muting tabs that are not being actively watched. You can mute tabs on your browser Google Chrome in two ways.
- Option 1: Right-click on the tab you want to mute and select Mute site.
- Option 2: Navigate to the lock icon on the browser field and click on the Sound category and select Mute.
Great job! Now you can successfully troubleshoot the sound settings on Brella.