6 basic troubleshooting steps that will help you solve most of your technical difficulties.
Are you having any issues with logging in back to Brella? Are you having hiccups to edit your event? Are the breakout rooms, virtual meetings not opening? Or any other similar inconvenience?
Then try out the following 6 universal troubleshooting steps:
- Brella works on all modern browsers, preferably Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari.
- Log out and log in back to your account at next.brella.io, and refresh your browser.
- Try to clear cache:
- From the right-click of your mouse, open the list and select 'Inspect.'
A new controller bar will open. Select the option 'Application.'
- On the right side of the bar, click on 'Indexed DB' from the Storage section.
- Select 'local forage - http://next.brella.io.'
- Finally, click on 'Delete Database' and Refresh the page from the top icon on your browser search bar. is
- Try a different browser. Chrome is the ideal browser to use Brella with! Note that Internet Explorer is not compatible with Brella.
- Use a different device: use a personal computer, iPad/tablet, or you can ask your colleague to test it on his/her computer.
- Try a different network: Does it work in a different Wi-Fi (Tip: Testing with a hotspot of your phone is an alternative)
If Chats are offline or unavailable, it's very likely that it's because Strong firewall restrictions (security software) are blocking these features in Brella. In this case, please use a personal computer for fast access to the event.
👉Note: If you are having issues with your Brella virtual meetings, please go to this page.
⚡️Using a VPN? If after checking the aforementioned guidelines and your firewall, we recommend checking the status of a possible VPN software you have on your device. For some countries, using a VPN can ensure that you have access to all functionalities in Brella, but bear in mind that it can also block some functionalities from working properly.
❓If the above steps aren't helpful, please contact us and describe your problem in as much detail as possible. Please include:
- The event name you're attending/hosting.
- Description of your issue
- The browser you use, OR the phone model and operating system
- Include images, if possible.
This information will help us solve your issue as fast as possible.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.