Learn how to diagnose issues with virtual meetings.
- Use a browser that supports Brella.
- Check your that camera and microphone are allowed/enabled for the Brella app. Depending on your phone model this can be found in:
- Android: Go to Settings > Permissions Manager > Cam & Mic
- iPhone: Go to Settings > Privacy > Cam & Mic
- Check that your audio and video are enabled in your 1:1 meeting room in the settings by clicking on the respective icon. If needed, you can also allow the permissions directly if this is your first time using the app.
- In case the above steps didn't fix your sound. Let's do a few more troubleshooting steps:
- Clear cache from your mobile and refresh the page.
- Log out from the Brella app and login once more.
- Network issues 🌐
When experiencing slowness or other connectivity issues, we recommend the following:
- Check your internet connection. An unstable connection can affect the video call not working properly. If possible, try switching to close all unnecessary applications on your phone.
- If you are using a VPN on your computer, this might interfere with the meetings' connection. If you are in a safe network, you can test if disabling the VPN could restore your connection. This is only recommended if you know you are in a secure network.
Great job! Now you can successfully diagnose issues relating to virtual meetings.