Currently, invites or unique join code details must be sent manually or through your email marketing software.
To quickly send unique join codes through your email marketing software, we suggest to:
- Go to the admin panel and first create your unique join codes for your attendees. Please read further instructions for this step here: Create unique join codes
- Draft your invite email communication to your attendees in your emailing software.
💡Tip: Draft your email communication so that it is easy for the attendees how to join the Brella platform. One great way to do this is to include the join link as a hyperlink in the email. This way, by clicking the link on the email, they can enter the platform.
If your participants attend the web app (recommended for virtual events), advise them to use the join link. On the other hand, if your participants attend the event on the mobile app, communicate to use the join code. We recommend sending both! It's convenient to send both ways of registering to Brella.
Export the list of invites from the Brella admin panel, and by utilizing your email software, include the unique invites for each attendee's invitation. You will find the join link and the join code in their columns for each attendee from the invites export below. Edit the file to match your email marketing software format, and upload it to send out the emails. You can choose if you would like to share only the join code or the link, or both.
- Send the codes to your attendees well before the event, so they have time to sign in and get to know the platform before the event.
☝️ Sending the join link or join code or both?
- When you want an attendee to use the event join link: https://next.brella.io/join/CODE123. When the attendee clicks on the join link, it will direct the attendee to the event page and will have to register by adding an email, password, and fill in personal details.
- When you want an attendee to use the join code: CODE123. The attendee will first go to https://next.brella.io and there he will have to select a sign-in method, insert email, password, and personal details. Then click Join Event and insert the join code.
- We recommend sending both! It's convenient to send both ways of registering to Brella.
Mailchimp allows you to use the merge tags (i.e., tagging a column in a certain way to export the data from, e.g., unique join code and email columns and send the emails to your attendees with the corresponding unique join codes; read more here).
If you are using another provider, I'd suggest contact their support team and ask how you can send different codes to different emails. I'm sure they'll guide you through. Similarly, you can contact us and we'll try our best to help you with that.
Your attendees will open the link and create their Brella profile or use an existing one to log in. The landing page will follow your chosen customized colors & uploaded cover photo, more info on those here. ✨
Last updated on October 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.