Add networking time slots to your event agenda for participants to connect during the event. Get started by going to the admin panel and navigate to Schedule.
Having pre-defined meeting slots at your virtual event makes it easier for attendees to schedule meetings with each other during these specified times. These meeting slots are dedicated networking times that setup within the schedule. When the attendees find someone they want to network with within the Brella app, they will suggest a meeting time based on these available slots.
🔎Note: Remember to enable meeting slots under the Details tab. If you have not enabled meeting slots in the Details tab, attendees will be encouraged to decide on a custom meeting time through the app's chat function.
It is up to you to decide how many networking slots will be available to the attendees. We recommend having networking slots available for virtual events throughout the event, as attendees might join the event from different time zones.
❗You can have up to 270 meeting slots per event. Ensure to distribute them out evenly.
👉 This is how you create a meeting slot:
- Go to the Admin Panel (manager.brella.io)
- In the Schedule tab, click "+ Networking slot."
- Choose the Start time - When are the meetings starting?
- Add Duration of each slot - How long is the meeting taking place?
- Choose Buffer time between slots - Do you want back-to-back meetings or a break in-between them? - We recommend 5 minutes in between the meetings.
- How many slots? If you want to add more than 1, please add many as you like, for example:
🕐 Start time: 00:00 am, Duration of each slot: 15 min, Buffer time: 0 min, How many slots?: 96 ➡ This will lead to having meetings starting and ending at midnight.
- Also, add the location and tags for the networking slots.
- You can preview the slots that you are creating before saving.
- Save & Create
👉Note: You need to create just 1 meeting slot for multiple users (attendees) to network at that specific time slot. Every single meeting slot is visible for every attendee. The only time users won't be able to network during a specific slot and with a specific attendee would be when someone from those 2 parties doesn't have any availability.
⚡Warning! We highly recommend not deleting any meeting slots after launching your Brella event to the audience. For more information, go here.
👉Meeting slots will look like this at your event:
Last updated on March 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.