I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Navigate Virtual Booths
Learn how to see the virtual booths of partners and sponsors.
To be covered
What are virtual booths?
Virtual booths are designated sections for possible sponsors, exhibitors, or other interesting content in the event. You can find the virtual booths always with the handshake icon in your event navigation.
The virtual booths are unique for all the events. See some examples of what you can find in the virtual booths and how to navigate them. Ask for more information from your event organizer!
The virtual booth consists of four elements:
- Carousel section
- Live chat
- Links to the contact the sponsors/exhibitor
💻 Available on the Web app
Great job! Now you can successfully navigate through virtual booths on Brella.
💡 Click here to know how to navigate Virtual booths from the mobile app.
Last updated in July 2023.
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.