I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Navigate Virtual booths
Learn how to see the Virtual booths of partners and sponsors.
Virtual booths are designated sections for possible sponsors, exhibitors, or other interesting content in the event. You can find the virtual booths always with the handshake icon in your event navigation. The navigation bar can be found on the left side of the event.
The virtual booth will consist of these elements:
- Live chat.
- Links to contact the sponsors/exhibitor.
- A video introduction of the sponsors/exhibitor.
- Description about the sponsors/exhibitor.
Great job! Now you can successfully navigate through virtual booths on Brella.
Last updated on June 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.