I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Troubleshoot Pack
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Web App: Enable Notifications
Learn how to turn on notifications.
To be covered:
It's important to have notifications in your Brella account, as it will allow you to stay informed of all the important announcements before, during, and after the event.
- Go to next.brella.io
- Navigate to your account from your profile picture in the top right corner and click 'Account.'
- Go to Notifications and press Opt back in if you don't have them on yet.
- The push notifications will appear in the small bell icon next to your profile picture once you're in an event.
💡 Learn more about enabling notifications here.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.