We recommend you to enable your desktop notifications to stay up-to-date with the event that you're attending
Event notifications help you stay up to date with the information regarding your event and therefore we always encourage you to enable the notifications. Event notifications appear in two places:
- At your event, you can see your event announcements, find them from the small bell icon.
- Browser notifications for all event reminders.
👉When you enable desktop notifications, you'll be notified...
- 5 minutes before your bookmarked sessions are about to begin
- 5 minutes before your meeting is about to begin
- If someone sends you a meeting request
- If your event organizer sends you a notification
When you create your account and join the event, Brella asks if you allow notifications. We encourage you to opt-in already at this stage! If you declined but come to second thoughts, please go through the following steps to receive notifications.
👉To turn on notifications for your account:
- Login to Brella and open your account page from the top-right corner of your profile picture
- Go to "Notifications" and choose "Opt back in"
⚡Note: Some adblockers might block Brella’s desktop notifications. Please, check that any Ad blockers are enabled when using Brella for the most optimal experience.
➡️Now that you have enabled the push notifications, during the event, you will receive notifications in two places:
Your browser notifications will appear on your screen when you have your browser open. You can customize the notifications settings from your own computer.
Bell icon on the event:
Here are saved all the notifications which your event organizer has shared with you.
Last updated on February 2021.
Written by Nita Kumpu.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.