Learn how to edit the details and information on your event profile.
To be covered:
You can edit your profile from the Event homepage. On your profile, you can edit the interests and introduction and reset the whole registration steps.
From your profile, you can:
- Edit the interests that you chose during the registration process.
- Edit your introduction text which helps you find relevant connections.
- Restart the joining process to the event, where you can change your attendance type, availability, thematic interests, and intro.
- Go to the event on next.brella.io, then go to My events.
- Once you are in the event, you will land on the Event Home.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the home page and click on your display image or on the arrow next to the image.
4. Then, click Edit your profile.
- If you want to change your introduction, click on Edit Introduction.
- If you want to edit your interest selections, click on Edit Interests.
- If you want to edit your networking availability OR you want to re-start the registration process entirely, click Start join process again
5. Once you have done the changes, click save or proceed. You have successfully completed making changes to your profile!
💡Learn how to edit your profile and cover photo here: Edit Profile and Cover Photos
Last updated in Jan 2023
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.