Learn how to edit the details and information on your event profile.
To be covered:
You can edit your profile from the Event homepage. On your profile, you can edit the interests and introduction and reset the whole registration steps.
From your profile, you can:
- Edit the interests that you chose during the registration process.
- Edit your introduction text which helps you find relevant connections.
- Restart the joining process to the event, where you can change your attendance type, availability, thematic interests, and intro.
- Go to the event on next.brella.io, then go to My events.
- Once you are in the event, you will land on the Event Home.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the home page and click on your display image or on the arrow next to the image.
4. Then, click Edit your profile.
- If you want to change your introduction, click on Edit Introduction.
- If you want to edit your interest selections, click on Edit Interests.
- If you want to edit your networking availability OR you want to re-start the registration process entirely, click Start join process again
5. Once you have done the changes, click save or proceed. You have successfully completed making changes to your profile!
💡Learn how to edit your account on the mobile app: Edit account profile
Last updated in Jan 2023
Written by Yusra Mohideen
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.