- Help Center
- I am an App User
- 📖 Mobile App | Android & iOS
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Delete Brella account
Learn how to delete your Brella account
- Open the Brella app.
- Then, go to the main page of your account by clicking on your image in the left top corner.
- You'll see your account details.
- Click on ... top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and press the Delete account AND confirm the deletion.
❗All data linked to this account has been permanently deleted.
⚡️Note: If you deleted your account by mistake, we are sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, there is still no way to recover it. If you deleted your account after joining an event, let the event organizer know. You can find their contact information in your registration or confirmation emails.
Last updated in July 2022.
Written by Sophia DiPaola
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.