- Help Center
- I am an App User
- 📖 Mobile App | Android & iOS
I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Using The Tab Bar On The Brella App
Learn how to navigate through the Brella App Tab Bar to find detailed information about Attendees, Sponsors, Event Sessions, and Speakers.
To be covered:
Using the Tab Bar function in the application will help you locate any attendee, sponsor, event session, and speaker on the event app much more easily than browsing through the entire event. This function is only available on the Brella mobile app (Andriod / iOS), and this article explains how it can be done.
Where to find on the mobile app
The Tab Bar can be found on the bottom tab of the Brella mobile app.
- Open Brella's mobile app.
- Click on the respective event.
- Navigate to the bottom tab bar.
- From here, you can click on the Icons 'QR Code', 'My Agenda', 'Messages', and 'Search'
💡Note! That the above-mentioned Icons may differ from one event to another depending on their event format. In addition, this tab bar is not customizable.
How to use (video)
Last updated in April 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.