I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Mobile App: Notifications about meetings and chat requests
Learn how to get notifications on meetings and conversations.
To be covered
Meeting notification on the mobile application
👉 Mobile app: Click on the top-right message icon
💡Tip! Enable notifications a few days before and during the event. So you don't miss any updates on your meetings or chats.
Notifications of new chat messages will fall under 'Messages' in the same way the meeting request will. You will only receive the notification for the first message once, and you can then review if you wish to respond to the chat.
More information here: Chat without suggesting meeting.
Great job! Now you have successfully enabled notifications for meetings and chats on your Brella account.
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.