Engagement metrics show how engaged/active your attendees were at your event in Brella in terms of meetings and chats.
This section is dedicated to your attendees' overall engagement (pre-and on-site engagement) throughout the event.
The amount of meeting requests and how other attendees respond to them is shown below with definitions.
- Total engagement is the sum of 1:1 Chat messages and Meeting requests.
- 1:1 Chat messages are the sum of chats exchanged among attendees.
- Meeting requests is the sum of all accepted, pending, pending reschedule, canceled/rejected (chat left open), and canceled/rejected (chat left closed) meeting requests.
- Accepted meetings are the total number of accepted meetings by all attendees at your event.
- Pending meeting is the total number of meeting requests left unanswered.
- Pending reschedule is the total number of meeting requests that are pending reschedule approval. In other words, when an attendee asks their match to reschedule a meeting, this meeting request will be counted.
- Canceled/rejected (chat left open) represents the sum of canceled and rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the conversation open.
- Canceled/rejected (chat left closed) represents the number of rejected meeting requests where an attendee decided to leave the chat closed.
Last updated on August 2021.
Written by Stephanie Campano Valenzuela.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.