Learn how to view essential metrics per stream sessions in Brella
To be covered
Brella supports extensive viewing data for each stream individually. You can use this data to access the engagement of your content and plan the next event sessions more productively.
Streams Activity Graph
Through this graph, view the traction the event content received during and post-event. On the Analytics tab, you can see attendees' visits and duration at specific times and dates.To check the traffic in detail:
- Navigate to Streams > Analytics > Stream Activity.
- Click on the arrow under Stream, and on the right side, under Showing for - select a time and date.
- Next, you'll see two metrics: Total Views (purple line) and Unique Visitor views (green bars) for the selected period.
Hovering over the chart will open a pop-up with the total views and unique views for a particular day/hour.
- Total views: the total number of visits the stream tab selected.
- Unique views: the total number of unique visitors on the stream tab selected.
- 📷 Save (.png) button create a screenshot of this graph that you can use to share with others.
Stream Essential Metrics
Additional demographic data to help you understand the Stream's traffic insights.
- Total unique viewers
- Average watch time
- Viewer's top selected interest
- Viewer's top selected intent
*📷 Save (.png) button create a screenshot of this graph that you can use to share with others.
Stream Visitors Information
Further down, view the list of the viewers who spent the most time on a particular stream. This list can be exported as CSV. This will help organizers identify attendees who gravitate towards a specific stream/topic.
This information can also be helpful to sponsors who might be interested in targeting some of these leads.
To learn how to read and understand the visitor's stream information, we have created two different articles to help you understand how to read and analyze the data for your streams.
- Understanding Streams Analytics: Visitors Table In-Depth
- A Quick Glance to Your Stream Traffic Activity Data
- Real-time data is not available (without refreshing).
- Most popular sessions (i.e. a single screen with a comparison) is not available.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.