I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsors: Edit Sponsor Details
Learn how to edit sponsors' details in an event from the admin panel
To be covered:
A sponsor virtual booth will have slots to fill in all the information about a sponsor and also to upload media content about the products/services that they offer, downloads that are available for the attendees/users to download and view later etc. You can edit all these details from the admin panel.
How to Update Any Sponsor Information:
- Navigate to the Admin panel - Sponsors tab
- Click the sponsor's name you wish to edit
- Navigate to the top right corner to Edit Details
- Save your changes.
⚡ Note: When adding links/hyperlinks, they must follow the structure below:
💡 Sponsors can edit the sponsor booth carousel info also by clicking on edit virtual booth.
Last updated - July 2023.
Written by Rajinda Wijetunge.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.