I am an Event Organizer
- 📖 Event Details | Stage 1
- 📖 Customization | Stage 1
- 📖 Ticketing | Stage 1
- 📖 Matchmaking | Stage 2
- 📖 Sponsors | Stage 2
- 📖 Schedule & Widget | Stage 2
- 📖 Attendees & Groups | Stage 3
- 📖 Event Onboarding | Stage 3
- 📖 Speakers | Stage 4
- 📖 Streams | Stage 4
- 📖 Breakout Rooms | Stage 4
- 📖 Event Info Pages | Stage 5
- 📖 Communications | Stage 5
- 📖 Home Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Exporting Reports | Stage 6
- 📖 Analytics Tab Overview | Stage 6
- 📖 Traffic Analytics | Stage 6
- 📖 Integrations | Stage 7
- 📖 Troubleshooting
I am a Sponsor
I am an App User
Getting Started with Events
Tips for Event Organizers
Sponsor Panel: Get Access
Learn how to get access to the admin side of your virtual booth on sponsor.brella.io
To be covered:
Note: If you have not received an email from (email@example.com), please contact your event organizer, and request to grant you the admin rights.
Sponsor Panel (sponsor.brella.io) is the admin side of your virtual booth on Brella platform. Here you can build and edit your booth's credentials, keep the track of your team's 1:1 engagement, and get access to the comprehensive reports that will be collected by the system throughout the event dates.
How to get access (steps)
- Check your inbox for the invitation from your Event Organizer
- Find email invitation from <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Scroll down, and click on 'Access Booth'
- You will get redirected to sponsor.brella.io
- Log in with your email
- Boom! You are in! Now go ahead and start setting up your virtual booth on Brella!
Note: To access the Sponsor Panel (sponsor.brella.io), you first need to receive an invitation from your event organizer from email@example.com. If you have not received anything yet, please contact your event organizer and request to grant you the admin rights. Thank you!
Last updated on July 2022.
Written by Aynur Atayeva.
If you didn’t find an answer to your questions, please contact the Support Team here.