Learn how to add items to the carousel deck on sponsor.brella.io that will trigger lead collection during the event.
To be covered:
Carousel Deck is a feature in the virtual booth that will allow the sponsors to display all their brand materials to the event audience and enlighten them this way about their company's services, solutions, background, etc.
It's a great trigger feature that will also allow the sponsors to collect the leads that will then be available in the report form on sponsor.brella.io. As the event organizer, you can add items to the sponsor carousel deck from the admin panel as well.
How to set up (steps)
- Navigate to manager.brella.io
- Click on the event
- Navigate to the Sponsors tab
- Click on the sponsor profile
- On the top right corner, click on the 'Edit virtual booth' button
- Click on '+ New' button
- Select type
- Image (upload) - this allows you to upload your image to the carousel deck with, recommended ratio 16:9
- Embed web page/...- this allows you to embed pages and materials from your websites, online forms, youtube channels, etc.
- Fill in information
- Save all the entered materials
- You can drag and drop the order if necessary.
You can also delete any video/image added in the carousel by clicking on 'edit' and 'delete' in the bottom right corner.
Material types to embed
You can embed as many materials as you need as long as it is added in an embed link format. Here are the types of the usual material that are used for the carousel deck:
- Youtube videos (⚙️ How to)
- PDF, Slides, and brochure files that are stored on Google Drive
- Websites, tools that can be embedded (iframed) without any restrictions
- Forms, and surveys that can be embedded (iframed) without any restrictions
Note: When adding the content to the carousel deck, all links should follow the embed link format (not embed code). Otherwise, materials will not be displayed properly. Thank you!
Last updated - March 2023.
Written by Nisansala Wijeratne.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.