Learn how to add networking time slots to the event agenda for participants to connect during the event.
To be covered
Having pre-defined networking slots at events makes it easier for attendees to schedule meetings during these specified times. These networking slots are dedicated networking times that are set up within the schedule.
🔎Note: Remember to enable networking slots under the Details tab. If you have not enabled meeting slots in the Details tab, attendees will be encouraged to decide on a custom meeting time & location through the app's chat function.
👉 Create a networking slot:
- Navigate to the Admin Panel - Schedule
- Click "+ Networking slot."
- Select the Start time - When is the networking time slot starting?
- Add Duration of each slot - How long is allocated for a meeting?
- Choose Buffer time between slots - Do you want back-to-back meetings or a break in between them? - We recommend 5 minutes in between the meetings.
- How many slots? It is possible to add multiple slots, for example:
🕐 Start time: 00:00 am, Duration of each slot: 15 min, Buffer time: 0 min, How many slots?: 96 ➡ This will lead to having meetings starting and ending at midnight.
- Add the location and tags for the networking slots.
- Preview the slots created
- Save & Create
It is up to you to decide how many networking slots will be available to the attendees. We recommend having networking slots available for virtual events throughout the event, as attendees join the event from different time zones.
⚡Note: For optimal performance of the platform, is highly suggested to create a maximum of 500 networking slots per event.
Keep in mind that you can create a total of 100 networking slots at the time:
👉Note: You need to create just one networking slot for multiple users (attendees) to network at that specific time slot. Every single slot is visible for every attendee. The only time users won't be able to network during a specific slot and with a specific attendee would be when someone from those 2 parties doesn't have any availability.
⚡Warning! We highly recommend not deleting any slots after launching your Brella event to the audience. For more information, go here.
Last updated - July 2022.
Written by Natasha Santiago.
If you didn't find an answer to your questions, please get in touch with the Support Team here.